Jan 31, 2019
- What is a morning routine
- What defines a good or bad morning routine
- Religious and cultural morning routines
- Ayurveda, Kapha and the morning routine
- Are you screwed if you work third shift?
- Why you should deviate from your morning routine
- Cause yourself a moderate to intense discomfort on a...
Jan 24, 2019
- What is the meaning of Vata, Pitta, Kapha?
- The truth about the online Dosha tests
- You are not just your physical body
- You were not born perfect and you are not perfect now
- Don’t feed your tendencies
- Pitta is not the asshole, you are
- What is the best you can be?
- Can you tell when you are out of...
Jan 17, 2019
- Taste affects emotions
- Fake taste vs real taste
- What might be causing your food and emotional cravings
- The salty taste and courage
- The sweet taste and contentment
- The sour taste and mental digestion
- The pungent taste and mental clarity
- The bitter taste and the veil of illusion
- The astringent...
Jan 10, 2019
- In the Beginning
- The concept of bio-energy
- The concept of dynamic balance
- Hot vs Cold
- Heavy vs Light
- Dry vs Moist (Oily)
- Clear vs Cloudy (Sticky)
- How to use the pairs of opposites
- Treat complicated with simple
Jan 3, 2019
- The meaning of Ahimsa
- Ahimsa and the Patanjali Sutras
- Swami Vivekananda passed on July 4, 1902
- Injury extends past the context of the physical body
- How Ahimsa lost its true meaning
- Injury by thought
- The multidimensional footprint
- Superfoods are usually Superbad
- Ayurveda’s concept of...