Oct 18, 2018
- Why All Vinyasa Flow Teachers Do Not Know Yoga
- Ancient Astronaut Theorists Say ‘Yes’
- The Subtleties of The Sanskrit Language
- Are You Unknowingly Buying Poop?
- When Bliss Becomes Misery
- The Wisdom of Ren and Stimpy
- The Most Important Person of Contemporary Yoga
- Is This A Friendly Universe?
- Horary Astrology vs Fake Astrology
- Do You Feel Misunderstood?
clarify the use of the Sanskrit language at NASA: In 1985, a
researcher named Rick Briggs published a paper in the AI magazine,
titled “Knowledge Representation in Sanskrit and Artificial
Intelligence" suggesting that the grammar of Sanskrit – structured
and rule-based as it was – had significant lessons for the
understanding of natural language. Studying the way ancient Indian
grammarians worked, Briggs suggested, might help AI researchers
“finally solve the natural language understanding [problem]".
The natural language problem refers to finding a way to use natural
languages to give computers clear and unmistakable
instructions. To this day nobody has yet found a way to do that in
any natural language, whether Sanskrit or English.
Brought to you by the North Georgia Holistic Guild
- The Language of Yoga by Nicolai Bachman: https://amzn.to/2pY0ieg
- The Language of Ayurveda by
- The Obstacle Is The Way by Ryan Holiday: https://amzn.to/2NKJ2T5
- Conscious Capitalism by John Mackey: https://amzn.to/2pVvESP
Ayurveda's Training Library: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses
- The Spartan Mind Strength Calendar: https://spartanmindstrength.com/events/
- For everything behind the scenes and much more on how to strengthen your mind, join our Spartan Mind Strength Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/spartanmindstrength/
North Georgia Holistic Guild can be found at:
For YA and AAPNA Registered Instructors
Earn 1 non-contact CEU here: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses/