Dec 27, 2018
- Does Ayurveda say you should be vegetarian or vegan?
- What are the three parameters that Ayurveda uses in terms of nutrition?
- Ayurveda’s definition of Wholesome Food
- The truth is personal, contemporary and relative
- Who should be a vegetarian and who should be a vegan according to the Ayurvedic texts
- The meaning of Itadakimasu
- Can certain foods help you thrive?
- Consider the source
- Nutrition has history
- Ahimsa coming up next week
Brought to you by Raja Ayurveda - Ayurveda for the Mind
- The Materia Medica of Ayurveda can be found here: https://amzn.to/2CBbh4j
- Raja Ayurveda's
Training Library: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses
- The Spartan Mind Strength Calendar: https://spartanmindstrength.com/events/
everything behind the scenes and much more on how to strengthen
your mind, join our Spartan Mind Strength Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/spartanmindstrength/
For YA and AAPNA Registered Instructors
Earn 1 non-contact CEU here: https://squareup.com/store/training-courses/