Oct 3, 2019
- The throat chakra is all about
communication and coordination; recording this episode tested the
strength of our chakras
- Tim tells another story from
back in the day
- Do you actually listen to what
people are saying?
- Do you listen to your clients or
are you too busy talking?
- Did you know that Law
Enforcement teaches Feng Shui?
- The Law Enforcement terminology
for Feng Shui is Crime Prevention through Environmental
- Do not think that every person
who walks through the door should be your client
- A conversation should consist of
two people talking and listening
- The most basic need of every
human being is for them to feel understood
- Tim tells another
- Body language is extremely
important to communication
- Are you aware of your body
- Are you making possible new
clients feel uncomfortable?
- Body language is the oldest form
- The truth is personal,
contemporary and relative
- Ayurveda says that everything is
- Episode 47 is the Throat Chakra and Your Mind In A
Non-FooFoo Way. You can listen to it here:
- Are your clients telling you the
- Why Yoga Energy’s Hot Yoga is
the best yoga for every one
- Why our Kallisto is the best
Stand Up Paddle Yoga Board
- Are you genuinely interested in
what the other person has to say?
- Are the previous four chakras
strong enough for you to care about your clients?
- You can help support our Podcast
by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
to you by Paleo Ayurveda - Ayurveda Designed for
For YA &
AAPNA Registered Instructors
Earn non-contact CEUs here:
All information provided here is
for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be
construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be
taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your
physician or a qualified health professional on any matters
regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed
within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities
and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions
or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this