Dec 27, 2018
- Does Ayurveda say you should be vegetarian or vegan?
- What are the three parameters that Ayurveda uses in terms of nutrition?
- Ayurveda’s definition of Wholesome Food
- The truth is personal, contemporary and relative
- Who should be a vegetarian and who should be a vegan according to the Ayurvedic texts
Dec 20, 2018
- The meaning of solstice
- The honoring of Poseidon
- Solstice and Rituals
- Celebrating the community
- Feasting, fasting and fire gazing
- What makes an angry yogi
- Nietzsche and the destruction of Ancient Greece
- Why Fight Club is the perfect winter solstice movie
Dec 13, 2018
- You can’t control your breath
- The meaning of pranayama with p and P
- How to prepare for Alternate Nostril Breathing
- How to perform the Alternate Nostril Breathing
- The main goal of Alternate Nostril Breathing
- Don’t forget to pause
- How to teach Alternate Nostril Breathing in a group setting
Dec 6, 2018
- The three main aspects of a Holistic Practitioner
- Aspect 1 - They always want to give and hardly ever receive
- Our definition of Wealth
- What is a Conscious Business Plan
- Aspect 2 - The worst practitioner - They only want to take and have nothing to give
- The main reason the energy world has a bad...
Nov 29, 2018
- Tantra through the ages
- Tantra in different cultures
- The concept of Tantra
- The mysticism of Tantra
- Tantric Rituals
- Tantra for Enlightenment
- The Quantum Physics Aspect of Tantra
- How many likes do you get on facebook?
- The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying: It can be found at:...